ULTIMATE RISK SOLUTIONS BRINGS OUT NEW VERSION OF RISK EXPLORER ON ITS TENTH ANNIVERSARY
New York, NY - Ultimate Risk Solutions (URS) has just brought out a new version of Risk Explorer™ with many powerful new features, one of which allows companies that have built Dynamic Financial analysis (DFA) models to automatically calculate capital required to meet demands of Solvency II, the European Union's new regulatory regime to be effective in January, 2013, Alex Bushel, Founder and Chief Executive Officer of URS, announced.
"We're pleased to introduce Version 10 of Risk Explorer™ as we observe the tenth anniversary of URS, and we're committed to maintaining the model at the leading edge of financial risk analysis technology," Bushel said. Version 10 contains a number of features not found in other financial risk models.
URS was one of the first to create sophisticated DFA software for business decision making in insurance and reinsurance. Risk Explorer™ is used by leading insurance and reinsurance companies, brokers, consultants, and governmental agencies in the United States, Europe, the United Kingdom, Asia, South Africa, and Latin America. The Company recently entered Asian markets.
The model is used for portfolio risk management, evaluation of ceded reinsurance programs, financial statement modeling, determining capital requirements, capital allocation, asset/liability matching, cash flow analysis, and other analyses that help insurance companies make informed business decisions. Among the new features included in Version 10 are:
- Industrial strength processing features that allow large companies and multi-national organizations to build even larger models utilizing the 64-bit architecture of modern computers.
- Solvency II Capital Wizard that automates all simulations and calculations required for a company to comply with Solvency II.
- Improved capacity for Excel to read results directly from Risk Explorer™ output data.
- Expanded capital allocation and reporting capabilities.
- Enhanced analytical functions related to reinsurance contracts.
For detailed information on Risk Explorer™ and the new Version 10, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Media contact: Mechlin Moore, MDM Communications (239-777-1595; email@example.com).