UltiFit™ is a sophisticated and easy-to-use tool used to fit statistical distributions to source data. With its ability to quickly find suitable distribution parameters, UltiFit™ is an important complement to Risk Explorer™ and supports users in the important task of model calibration. As a stand-alone product, UltiFit™ can be used with any modelling software application.
UltiFit™ is designed for insurance, reinsurance, and other industries where both short- and long-tailed distributions are used in modeling.
UltiFit’s features include:
- Over twenty distributions on the fitting list
- Long-tailed and short-tailed distributions
- Advanced optimization algorithms
- Fitting of truncated and conditional distributions
- Fitting data samples or target moments/percentiles
- Fitting insured loss data samples with policy retentions and limits
- Criteria for selecting best fit distribution.